Monday, September 9, 2013

I can't help it. I'm a girl.

I admit that I have been spending more time than I should looking at shoes.

Medievalish shoes.

Potential Rag shoes actually.

There are a few online retailers that I ran across, as well as one Etsy shop that has been highly recommended to Cynar by a fellow Ragnarokian (?). 

From Medieval Moccasins

From RenBoots








Anifty Etsy shop
From Medieval Collectibles
These satin Maryjane's are pretty inexpensive at $15 a pop.  I wouldn't expect them to last through more than one Rag, but they might be a good option if you need time to save up for something more durable. 

Cynar has been talking about trying his hand at bootmaking some time before next Rag, and potentially making me a pair of shoes.  These links are my backup plan.

And...because they are just awesome...a Halloween choice:

Keep in mind, KoA hosts it's annual Dark Harvest party each Halloween season.  Start planning those epic costumes now!  Deets forthcoming.

See you at Saturday's practice at the usual time and place!

~Ravenna

1 comment: