Thursday, December 5, 2013

Project 144 Will Be Making a Comeback

Hey everyone, at the request of my fellow Akronians, I am going to try to re-energize Project 144 this month! I know I'm getting this going again a little later than I intended. And Christmas is coming up, bound and determined to derail all of our mad crafty plans.

 So the goal this month, as we get this rolling again, is to WORK on something. Not necessarily finish something (although I am certainly going to attempt a finish), but to get busy on one of those projects rattling its way around my imagination.

For Project 144 this month, I will be working on my Confessor's Dress and hopefully educating myself on electronics, with the goal of eventually enlisting Astrid to help me build a robot.

Kaelyn's Confessor's Dress
Jack has decided to spend this month putting together a newer better faster flail and devoting some serious time to writing the Chronicles of Akron.

So, who is in?

1 comment:

  1. My second-attempt at the gypsy blouse is about 2/3 complete. :) I'm in.

    ReplyDelete