Friday, June 14, 2013

Valdyr House Ragnarok Meal Plan

Hey Lords and Ladies of House Valdyr,

I realize this is a little late but I thought it warranted posting to possibly avoid any confusion when it comes to chow.

This year House Valdyr's policy on breakfast and lunch foods is that all members are asked to please provide your own food for breakfast and lunches.

There are a number of reasons why we have chosen to take this route.  We all are operating with unique food requirements, tastes and budgets.  By asking each of you to provide your own fare it eliminates any potential issues with allergies and general dislike.  You know what you can eat, what you enjoy eating and what you can afford to eat.  There is nothing that bothers me more then someone spending my money for me.  I don't want to do it to you.

We feel this is really the best option for all involved.  It is difficult enough to find foods the three in my household will eat, let alone others.  ..and unless you share my freakish love of oatmeal you are better off.  If you want to eat Poptarts all day every day you are welcome to do so (and I will pray your liver can someday forgive you).

That being said,  if you have any questions or ideas about meal sharing etc, we are not opposed to working some things out ahead of time.  Feel free to make suggestions etc.  You can always utilize the cafeteria at Rag, and there will be multiple trips to the grocery stores.  If you get really desperate, you are always welcome to some delicious oatmeal :)


Yum!

~Ravenna

No comments:

Post a Comment